- eMRO, the digitized service for repair and overhaul activities in US
- Introduction to Dynamic Troubleshooting
- Connected Services Overview in different languages
- Awareness sessions on Analytics such as:
-> Flight Analyser: service that supports operational safety by analysing aircraft data post-flight.
-> Removal Analysis & Reliability eReporting. The Removals Analysis service is a self-service report that supports parts reliability improvement and cost optimisation.
The Reliability eReporting service is the self-service report where Airbus Helicopters experts provide their parts MTBUR’s drivers analysis.
- Fleet Keeper, the Airbus technical log book
- D-Box & Fleet Monitoring
The D-Box is a mobile device to manage Compact Flash and data trasnfer to Airbus Helicopters. Fleet monitoring is the application dedicated to assist PART M / CAMO users in their daily activities (continuing airworthiness) based on HUMS data generated and collected from the Aircraft.
- Awareness sessions on Management Information System (MIS) Solutions, such as:
-> Fleet Master - MIS solution for small/medium fleet size Operators (FM1) and for CAMO and Maintenance Centre (FM4)
Fleet Master is a Cloud-based Maintenance Information System (MIS), enabling to manage airworthiness related activities, maintenance execution and inventory management.
-> Envision - MIS Solution
Maintenance Information System (MIS) used by Airbus Helicopters for all internal CAMO/Maintenance activities. This MIS is proposed to autonomous medium/large fleet size Operators, enabling to manage advanced functions related to airworthiness, maintenance execution, inventory management, but also HR management, Quality/Audit Management and Flight Operations.
- Flightastic, a suite of applications and software dedicated to the management of flight operations.