The awareness sessions around digital solutions will be conducted by experts and will address flight operations and airworthiness & engineering activities:
- HDataPower pack - An overview of our digital solutions dedicated to Helionix fleet operators
Flight Operations / Safety Management topics:
- AeroData Service (ADS): provides maps, including cyclic and non-cyclic data, converted into Helionix format for onboard display
- Flight Analyser: supports operational safety by automatically analysing helicopter data post-flight to detect events
- Operational Safety Community: Overview of the Community on AirbusWorld
Airworthiness & Engineering topics:
- From Techlog to Maintenance Information System (Envision/Fleet Master): the continuous data chain from Airbus Helicopters' digital technical log book to airworthiness related activities, maintenance execution and inventory management.
- FlyScan - Fleet Monitoring/Corrective Maintenance: suite of HUMS services allowing operators to closely follow-up the status of their fleet by assisting Part145 / CAMO in their continuing airworthiness activities and PartM / Line Engineer in unscheduled maintenance management.
Book your online Awareness easily in 3 Steps:
1. Choose your session(s) and click on your preferred time slot
2. Fill in your contact information