null Improved fuel sensor for H135 now available
In line with its continuous efforts to pursue products optimization, Airbus Helicopters is pleased to inform you that the new fuel sensors are now available for H135.
The benefits of these sensors are:
- • New design with high quality electronic components to avoid probe drift and prevent trapping of water in probe if fuel contaminated
- • Interchangeable with old sensors and can also be used in mixed configuration
- • Implementation of the same improvement on the main tank and supply tank fuel sensors
No need for SB to perform the exchange of fuel sensors. The interchangeability is secured on a part number level and the new sensors are delivered with an interchangeability note, pending IPC update. The kit price in economic conditions 2018 represents the special discounted offer. This benefit applies for order intakes up to the end of 2018.
Previous old fuel sensors will not be available anymore, and its repair solution will be phased out soon.
New fuel sensors can be ordered as follow:
- • P/N L284M30C1007 for the main tank and P/N L284M30C1008 for supply tank sensor
- • New improved fuel sensors are provided at the same level of price as the former ones
Shall you wish further commercial information about those new fuel sensors, please contact your regular Front Office manager or visit Keycopter.