null New technical request mobile app
Committed to improving customers’ digital experience, Airbus Helicopters is now introducing a new web application for its technical request service, enhancing the mobility of this service. It is accessible through the new AirbusWorld customer platform.
This user-friendly web application, running under all browsers and compatible with all systems (Android and iOS) and devices (smartphone and tablets), enables customers to effectively:
- • Create a technical event or request (TE),
- • Access all information related to the TE (attached files, etc.),
- • Enrich the TE with pictures and/or videos taken through a device,
- • Monitor the TE activities through a dedicated dashboard,
- • Chat with technical experts, by typing or using the device’s voice-to-text functionality.
This application can be installed on customers’ browsers through the https://keycopter.airbus.com/webtek-request direct link with their AirbusWorld account (which is the same as the previous one on Keycopter).
This service will be enhanced in the coming months with an automatic offline/online synchronisation allowing customers to create, manage and enrich a technical request in offline mode on the mobile device.
For more information, please contact a Sales Manager or contact Airbus Helicopters.